HARLEY | MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE™ provides customised flexible cover for you and your Harley® motorcycle. HARLEY | MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE™ cover is not only tailored specifically for your motorcycle but also recognises your riding experience and rewards you, the rider.
The benefits of HARLEY | MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE™ include:
- Genuine Harley-Davidson® parts replacement means genuine peace of mind Agreed value cover - no surprises
- New motorcycle replacement** if your bike is a total loss after accident or theft and is less than 36 months old Emergency repairs, expenses and return of your motorcycle if your bike is accidentally damaged or stolen more than 100 km from homeGood drivers make good riders - automatically transfer your car no claim bonus to your bike and get reduced premiums
- No excess if the accident was not your fault Electronic anti-theft device discount
- Up to $2,000 to replace your bike keys and/or locks if your keys are illegally copied, lost or damaged
- As a bonus HARLEY | MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE™ comprehensive cover has plenty of additional optional benefits:
- Helmet cover - for you and a pillion rider (for a small additional premium)*Discount for named rider
- Easy monthly payments
Even better, Harley-Davidson Insurance Services offers of customised insurance products to suit your needs. These additional covers include:
- HARLEY | WEEKEND RIDER™ - provides full comprehensive cover on weekends, public holidays and annual leave days† and fire and theft cover at all other times.
- HARLEY | TYRE AND RIM™ - protects your tyres and wheel rims from damage caused by punctures or kerbside impact.
- HARLEY | PURCHASE PRICE PROTECTION™ - to cover the difference between your agreed value and the amount you originally paid for your Harley® motorcycle.
- HARLEY | LOAN PROTECTION™ - so you don't have to worry about the financial burden of your bike loan repayments if you get sick, hurt or worse.
- HARLEY | PROTECTION PLUS™ - to cover you, the rider, anytime and anywhere.
- HARLEY | GAP COVER™ - covers you for the shortfall between your insurance payout and the amount outstanding on your loan, subject to the maximum benefit your select.